Sunday, August 16

Meaning of life?

I've been searching for the answer of that question for a long time. There was something i've read a while back that moved me. "Are we born so that we can grow up, study, work, and pay bills until we die?" I mean if we think about it that saying is kinda true.. Since kids our parents have put in our minds how important education is so that we can grow up to become doctors, astronauts, engineers, and such. Contributing something to people, discover the world. But as we grow up we forgot about all that. Our goal became to have a decent job that pays well so that we can spend it on mortage, cars, assets.. I mean, is that all there is in life? 

Maybe if we can reclaim our hearts and reset our intentions, we can make this short period of journey we call 'life', much fullfilling. Engineers, architects are for making this world more livable. Teachers for educating people, doctors and surgeons to help humanity. Even the simplest job have its purposes. 

I would like it if my existance actually make an impact on people's life. Maybe i should try and become an educator since that is where i seem to be headed anyway. Or a researcher? Lets just leave that for time to solve for now~

No comments: